Mandarin, feeding, mandarin goby, mandarin feeding, mysis, brine shrimp, copepods,
live copepods, mandarin dragonet, aquarium supplies, green mandarin goby, saltwater
fish online, amphipods, copepods for sale, live saltwater fish, spotted mandarin
goby, live marine fish, amphipods and copepods, psychedelic mandarin fish, synchiropus
picturatus, synchiropus splendidus
Some Tips to help you...
First and foremost we are fish lovers and the well being of the fish is our main
concern. Unfortunately more often then not by the time we get our lovelies home,
they are past our help.
Here are a couple of tips to help you choose a dragonet:
1. Choose a fish that is active. If the fish is continually moving looking for
food, picking at the substrate, picking at rocks and shows some interest when you
look into the tank you are on the right track. Don’t get a fish that is just sitting
there, they take a lot of hard work to bring back from the brink and in al likely
hood will die.
2. Don’t buy the biggest. These are full grown fish and are harder to train. Go
for the little one, it will grow and is easier to train and tame.
3. While you are training the dragonet don’t feed live food to the tank. Only
feed in the den, no where else, your other fish will survive not been feed live food,
the dragonet will not.
4. Remember the dragonet does not know you are trying to help, so have patients,
it will work.
5. If nothing else is working, contact us and we will try and help. Pictures and
maybe a video will be helpful, so have that ready for when we get back to you.